Multilevel Regulation and Government in Energy Markets
Implementation of the “Third Package” and Policies for Renewable Energy
INFO in the attachment
Sophie Vermeille founded and manages the Institute Rules for Growth / Droit & Croissance, a French think tank where faculty members from various universities work together with practitioners mainly in the field of corporate finance / restructuring / capital markets.
The Rules for Growth Institute aims to:
- improve the attractiveness of the French/European legal regime by assisting researchers in developing research projects,
- raise public awareness of the fact that France is lagging behind in terms of cross-disciplinary research in law, economics and finance and that this situation engenders negative economic growth.
Sophie is a French qualified lawyer. She holds a master degree from Paris II University and from King’s College London.
From 2005 to 2011, Sophie was a restructuring and corporate lawyer in various international law firms (Clifford Chance, Weil Gotshal Manges and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer).
Sophie is a PhD Candidate in the law and economics department of Paris II University (Panthéon-Assas).
Sophie is also the CEO of Admotio Neo, a company which provides optimal strategic solutions to the evolving challenges facing businesses and the French economy.
Sophie's research interests lie principally in corporate finance, personal and corporate insolvency law, corporate law, banking law and law of security interest.
Jean-Paul Fitoussi - OFCE - Sciences - Po, Luiss University
Francesco Saraceno - OFCE - Sciences - Po
- When martedì 29 maggio alle ore 16
- Where Pontificia Università Lateranense, la c.d. Università del Papa, in piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, 4.
- Homepage Homepage
- When Venerdì 9 marzo, alle ore 16
- Where Pontificia Università Lateranense
- Homepage Homepage
Più Europa per battere la crisi
Il Papa ha ragione. La chiave è il libero dono (De Luca).
Passera lancia nuovi manager